Spacious modern surgeries with state of the art equipment and facilities. We have a highly experienced team of international and local Dentists and cater to a high end international patient base. We have a highly successful and rapidly growing Orthodontic facility.
We are looking for an Oral Health Therapist with a strong Orthodontic background.
Duties will include:
1. Orthodontic activation under the supervision of our Orthodontists including changing arch wires, bracket bonding and braces removal.
2. Day to day communication with patients to explain orthodontic activation and treatment follow up.
3. Care of patients under clear alignment orthodontic treatment.
4. Conventional periodontal stabilisation and maintenance treatment.
5. Oral health and hygiene training in the Clinics and in Schools.
6. Ensuring patient records are kept up to date diligently.
We require a minimum of 5 years’ experience with excellent patient communication skills.
Please note: this is a full time role.
We will organise professional registration and work permit for the right candidate.
Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV for the attention of Dr Philippe Guettier at email@example.com